Sunday, March 4, 2012

Home Made Pizza

I bought bread flour thinking that I will make some bagels at home, well it's been a while and I haven't got around to doing that... So, while I was skimming through some blogs, I found some cheese stick and pizza recipes and they called for the bread flour too.... So, after quite a bit of simple doungh research and shopping for a lot of new ingredients for making the pizza sauce, I started with the recipe....
 Making the dough was easy and so was making the sauce... Well, the best thing here in US is you get everything you need in cans and jars... No need to get your hands dirty at all.... :)
Snap snap, the sauce and the sauce were ready in no time.... And, I made a thin crust pizza and it took it only 8 minutes to bake.... It was easy breezy.... :)
Well, the verdict is that my pizza was not as good at pizza hut pizza but it was as good for someone making it for the first time... Well, I need more people to taste the pizza to come to a fair verdict on it.. I am sometimes too hard on myself...

Since, I have a lot of dough and sauce left, I will have Gaby over for dinner next week and then post her verdict...

For now, here are the pictures.











No comments:

Post a Comment