Monday, April 9, 2012

Cupcake story!

OMG! It's been more than a month since my last post... not good... Well I have been plain lazy and one more reason is that Wilton course 3 and 4 are mostly learning to make great flowers... Well, I did bake a lot last week, so back to blogging....
Two weeks back, I went to help out a friend of mine from the Wilton class who had got a big order of making 130 cupcakes... Caitlyn has a sweet little cat called piggydeli... How I miss Ceasar n Devu... :(  It's great to have pets... Well back to the cakes, she had already baked most of the cupcakes, I went there and helped her decorated the cakes... we made sweet swirls on few and used a hand made stencil on a few... Overall it was a great experience...
Here are a few pictures:










No comments:

Post a Comment