Monday, February 20, 2012

Post Cake Pops Fever

After finishing my cake pops project just a day ago... I was still not 100% well..... And guess what the cake pops have not yet been delivered to all the friends cause of a particular lazy person... Hmm... They will reach the concerned people tomorrow, so I am still waiting to hear some feedback on them....
So, today I decided I really needed a full day of rest just to recover my health....  Spent the first half of the day watching Filmfare awards on the internet which was a lot of fun... :) Miss watching the various award shows...
And in the afternoon while I went in to get lunch, I saw the 3 big ripe bananas staring at me.... Vikram had abandoned them as he was also not feeling too well... I knew, he would toss them to the dustbin when he saw them.....
I thought I had rested enough for the day and decided I would bake up a loaf of banana bread for one of our friend's mother and boyfriend who were visiting her in State College and it would be delivered to her along with the cake pops.... So, after a few hours.... Out came a loaf of Banana Almond bread for our friend and banana cupcakes for us... Looked good.... So, I wrapped them up and they are all ready to go tomorrow....

Here a few pics:










2 comments:

  1. Hey,
    Lovely bread..Awesome and yummy it looks..
    It happens the same with me..whenever there are ripe bananas I end up baking them into something...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya Ash... Bread is really nice to eat... Next is trying banana cookies...

    ReplyDelete