Sunday, February 5, 2012

Starbucks Banana Walnut Bread

While I was in the kitchen making get my ingredients ready for baking the chocolate cake, I saw 3 very ripe bananas turning black in the fruit basket. Hmm, the best way to use them was to make the banana walnut bread, it had been a while since  made it... So, I looked up for a recipe and found a Starbucks recipe in a blog...
So, I made a loaf of banana bread as well.. I usually do not eat many fruits and among them banana is my least favourite fruit.... But I love eating banana bread, its a great combination with the walnuts. Its a recipe I know that I will be making a number of times in the future.....

PS: I had no problems with the recipe or the bread tin for making this loaf of bread. It rose beautifully and tasted great.

Here are a few pictures.



















No comments:

Post a Comment