Wednesday, January 11, 2012

First Post!

So, finally this is my first post on my brand new blog... I am late by a week, finalizing the name and background took a lot more time that I thought it would.... I like them both now, so allz well.... 

The main reason for me to start this blog is to capture my experience with the Wilton Cake Decorating classes that I have started attending... During one of my cake recipe searches on the internet, I came across the word Wilton and the more I searched about it the more interesting it became.... It led me to cake pans, decorating classes, Wilton fans etc etc... and my search finally ended at Michaels! The neighbourhood arts and craft shop, where Wilton conducts cake decorating classes! It seemed like an interesting, colourful and delicious hobby.
Did more research, spoke to a few people and decided this was one of things I would get my hands dirty with, it seemed worth it.... 

Have enrolled in the class now... Lets see how it goes.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment