Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Wilton Ultimate Cake Decorating Set!

The most important stuff needed for the Wilton classes was the kit needed for each course.. There are 3 courses and I was planning to do all the 3 courses... As usual, my best friend Google helped me make the decision of buying the Ultimate set for all the 3 courses over individual kits for each course. But its a 200$ set...  Michaels always have a 40% discount off... still a big amount.... I went saw the kits a few times, slept over it to be sure about buying it.... Then vola! I got a 50% off coupon for buying some other stuff from Micheals... Just what I needed... So, I went back in there the next weekend, picked up the kit for a full 50% off!!!
Ya, I love saving money especially when I do not have any money coming in...

Well, so I am all set with the kit and a few other supplies for my first cake decorating class. And, here is a look at the shiny new Wilton ultimate kit!


No comments:

Post a Comment